Terms and Conditions
Swagelok and its authorized sales and service centers hereby warrant to the purchaser of their Products that the non-electrical components shall be free from defects in Swagelok's material and workmanship for the life of the Products. All electrical components installed in or on the Product are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for twelve months from the documented date of purchase. The purchaser’s remedies shall be limited to replacement and, in non-ground vehicle applications, installation of any parts that fail through a defect in Swagelok's material or workmanship. Liability for installation is limited to reasonable costs that have been approved in advance and in writing by Swagelok. All customer-specified components carry the applicable manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty for any firmware or software Products that contain programmable logic or a microprocessor is governed by a separate Swagelok Embedded System End User License Agreement, MS-13-330 accessible from the www.swagelok.com website. Warranty coverage hereunder only applies to Products purchased directly from either Swagelok or its authorized sales and service centers and representatives. All other purchases are specifically excluded from any warranty coverage. ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, AND ALL OTHER LIABILITIES, RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF THE PRODUCT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISAVOWED, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SWAGELOK AND ITS AUTHORIZED SALES AND SERVICE CENTERS BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER, OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, LIQUIDATED OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Prices and Lead Times:
- Prices are quoted in USD ($) and are valid for 30 days from the date of quote.
- Prices are subject to change when quantities are adjusted and/or when an order confirmation is received after 30 days from the date of quote.
- Availability is subject to prior sales; therefore leads times are subject to change between time of quote and order confirmation.
- Deliveries quoted will take effect after order confirmation and are subject to change based on factory acknowledgment.
- Quoted lead times are not guaranteed.
Freight and Taxes:
- Freight costs are not included in quotes and order confirmation but will be included and owed at time of invoicing unless requested in advance.
- Taxes, if applicable, are calculated at time of invoicing.
- Regional standard Swagelok items may be approved for return at a 25% restocking charge, if items are in the original unopened package.
- A return request must be completed and submitted for consideration within 60 days from date of delivery.
- Non-Cancelable /Non-Returnable items include but are not limited to tubing, custom solutions, made to order, assembled to order, factory specials, specialty items, and third party/outsourced items.
- All return requests are not guaranteed to be accepted and are evaluated at the sole discretion of Swagelok Louisiana.
Safe Product Selection:
When selecting a product, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance, function, and material compatibility. Adequate ratings, proper installation, operation and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and the end user.
- Unless otherwise noted above; standard payment terms are Cash Sale or Net 30 depending upon completion and approval of a credit application.
- Any balances exceeding the payment terms are subject to accruing interest at the maximum allowed per the jurisdiction of the sale.